Marketing & Community Relations, Collab House (2014 - present)
- Collab House is a startup space where individuals and organisations make things, grow their skills and business in a collaborative, community backed environment.
- I help engage, empower and enable communities for the subsequent growth of the company.
Software Engineer II, Paxterra Solutions, Inc. (2011 - Present)
- Worked with Cisco as a client on automating and execute test suites on Cisco 3k, 4k platforms
- Investigate script failures and fix on automated testbeds
- Worked with Nutanix as a client on Agave test framework
- Investigate script failures in Disaster Recovery (DR) module and fix
- What I know:
- Programming: C, TCL, Python, Shell scripting;
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP, RIP-v1/2, OSPF, HSRP, VRRP;
- Linux, Git, Jira, Bugzilla …
- Key Skills:
- Good understanding of routing and switching protocols
- Working knowledge of major networking & hardware components
- Ability to prioritize, isolate and solve the issues
- Effective leadership and communication skills
- Effectively handled a team for two projects
- Mozilla (2009 - present)
- Space Wrangler, Mozilla Community Space Bangalore
- I help run the space to attract talent, strengthen community cohesion, become a major contribution funnels, and ultimately play a critical role in supporting Mozilla’s mission.
- The Mozilla Community Space in Bangalore is one among other cities around the world that is totally run by volunteers supported by Mozilla
- Executive Board President, Firefox Student Ambassadors Program
- The FSA Executive Board is a dedicated collection of global Mozilla Reps and community members who serve as leaders in the Student Ambassador program and help determine its goals, structure, activities, and yearly plan.
- Marketing Lead, FirefoxOS Launch Team India
- Part of the team responsible for successful launch of FirefoxOS mobile phones in India
- Leads the Mobilizers and help organize events and promotional stunts (with help from Mozilla Engagement staff)
- Mozilla Reps Mentor, Mozilla
- Mentors, together with the Council members, are the backbone of the Mozilla Reps program and make sure things run smoothly, ensure that Reps are supported and have what they need to be impactful in their region.
- Currently mentoring 14 Reps from different parts of the world.
- Events & Campaigns Lead, Mozilla India
- Organize pan India events engaging with non-reporting sources (people, funding, internal and external marketing resources) to produce all necessary collateral (graphics, invitations, media, etc.)
- Collaborate with related projects to continually evolve our event strategy to support Mozilla's goals
- Few of the events here
- Webmaker Super Mentor, Mozilla Foundation
- The Mentor team will surface exemplary work from the community while also producing events, campaigns, hacktivity kits, tools and stories that help build a generation of Webmakers
- Currently helping test the Webmaker Clubs in growing web literacy around the globe.
- Hive Bangalore Learning Network
- Project Coordinator
- Hive Bangalore, founded in September 2013, is an attempt to map and empower a community of educators and creative people who share a passion to innovate, evolve and change the learning landscape in India.
- I coordinate different projects with Hive Bangalore Learning Community, which promotes experiential learning through the interests of young people and the creative use of digital media.
- CoderDojo BLR
- CoderDojo is a global network of volunteer-led, independent, community based programming clubs for young people.
- In conjunction with the global movement, we kickstarted in Bangalore, India to teach kids about web and app development and spread to 3 different cities till now.
- M.Tech in Advanced IT from International Institute of Information Technology, Pune.
- B.Tech in IT from DVR College fo Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad.